Saturday, October 18, 2008

Review- Darkness Falls



Darkness Falls
3101 Pondstaion Road
502-937-9370

The Trickster (sister 2) and I started our Halloween festivities off with a bang at Darkness Falls haunted trails.
The folks at Asylum Extreme put on a hell of a show. Chains saws and demons abound with friendly ghouls to guide the way if you get off course. I like a haunted attraction that takes a while to do so I get more bang for my buck. This one clocked in at 23 minutes.

The only down side to what would have been a perfect haunted experience were the 3 rednecks in our tour party. The man smoked a cigar (blunt) the entire tour (fire hazard?). With all the hay and wood I would think that they would enforce a no smoking policy.

Our overall experience? Two enthusiastic thumbs up. I thought it was great and Trickster thought it was the best of the bunch. Well worth the money and the drive folks. You won't be disappointed.

Side note from sister#2: If chainsaws scare you(they terrify me) then this place will make you quake. Kudo's to the creators!!! I now set before you a challenge to make it even better next year...but I think it will be hard to top.

No comments: